Well, finally a night alone with Jon and not only does it take him 2 hours to get home but he's gone to bed sick. It's not his fault, I know he feels bad, but it sucks.
On the other side of things. I love my cats. Its a strange fascination I have with these boys. Those of you that are dog people always use the excuse that "cats don't come running to the door to greet you when you get home" Come to my house for one day. My boys are the most loving animals I have ever had contact with. I know most people think its a little odd, but hey I don't have kids yet! They're my boys!
On yet another hand I am so excited to go scrapping at Jenn's house on Sunday. Pick of the Patch is having an online crop, it's going to be a great time! I haven't yet MET Jenn, but from all of her work I have seen I cannot wait to scrap with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel the same way! We have our princess Bella (who you'll meet on Sunday) and she meets us at the door and comes to bed when we go to bed.
So excited that we get to meet on Sunday! Definitely come to the crop on Thursday night if you can make it - then we can meet before!
Post a Comment