Monday, May 28, 2007

POTP retreat

What a great time this weekend! Scrapping with some amazing women all weekend long! Tiring yet inspiring! Danielle, Cate and Julia and I all stayed together and scrapped together. Jenn came with baby Angelo.. what a sweetheart! It was amazing to get to know Sonja (who is one of the most inspiring women i have ever met) and Tracy a bit better and to meet amazing women like Tara who owns Pageframes and Amanda who own Upsy Daisy Designs.. one of my new favorite lines!

All in all an amazing weekend and thanks to everyone who made it possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to scrap with you too! We should do a crop together sometime soon. I'd say Friday night at the purple store but I'm doing a yoga class on Friday nights now.

Isn't Upsy Daisy amazing? I love her stuff too.