Here I am at 1 am. Jon is in our cozy bed, and I cannot for the life of me fall asleep. At least Austen is here staring at me. There is life at this time of night. So many things running through my mind. Most of all, the house. When will it be DONE I want my bed back. I want my stuff and a place to put it all. I want my cats settled. I want ME settled. I'm so worried about movers! Who will be around if we do have to move in on september long weekend! Everyone is away, and we can't do it alone, I will keel over. Anyone have a cousin looking for some extra activity? So I'm sure many of you will not understand this rant. We are building our first house. Its pretty. I love it. But it's not done yet :( Well I suppose I should try for some sleep.
By the way everyone, please check out the link I have on the page (Pick of the Patch) This online shop is owned by one of the nicest women I have met in a very long time. Her name is Sandra. If you like scrapping, SHOP FROM HER her monthly kits are amazing! Not that I can afford them with the new house but one day, I will subscribe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey hunny....You know i will be there with flying colors to help you guys...no worries it will get done (maybe we can have some fun doing it too) :)
Post a Comment