Well, I have about had it with my pc. It is going to fly out the window soon. The stupid power cord won't stay in.... I have to hold it in and even then it doesn't charge. Stupid crappy @$#& #^@(& ok
thats my rant
So.. my new goal... to get a job with MAC for the summer. Talk about up my alley (since i do know pretty much every product they make. and i have most as well shhhhh don't tell Jon that) I don't think i can handle another summer of 330- midnight shifts. I want to enjoy my summer!
Ok on a positive not the POTP retreat is coming!! I have already signed up and I cannot wait! A whole weekend of scrapping. Not only that but with some amazing ladies! Come on out and join us!
Well, a pause there. I just got a phone call that made my night. Two of my best friends just called from winnipeg to tell me they are coming to town with their new baby. We don't see them nearly enough. I'm so excited to see them. They will be here for 2 whole weeks! I'll post pictures of baby Chandler and ever babier Raven when they are here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm liking the new look! It was about time that you posted, geesh! I think you need to put a new PC on your wish list...I would hate to be there when you throw that thing out the window :o
Post a Comment