Here I am in my planning 10 class. They are usually a bit trying.I have to say that today they are being great. I have no energy today (aren't you supposed to have more energy when you work out???) and i cannot face actually fighting them for quiet as i usually have to do. Today they seem to be picking up on my exhaustion and they are being so good. Gotta love those simple things. A class that does not drive you crazy. As i type this I have several students watching intently. Who knows maybe I will make bloggers out of them too. Of course every class has it's own moments. Today i dealt with a staple through a finger. Nice. Gotta love it.
The weekend can't come soon enough.
(of course it's great when I have grade 10 boys singing Fergie (the stupid song in which she cannot spell tasty, have to laugh at them. My days are never boring)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment