Friday, September 28, 2007

Bad Blogger.. BAD

It's been a while, I admit it... but it has been a bit crazy. School is in full swing.. I LOVE my new school, so fun and great kids and a very welcoming staff.

On another note.. We had a big scare 2 weeks ago, sheldon, my parents 16 year old cat got locked out the window while my parents were in whistler. When they got home and couldn't find him in the house of course we panicked.... long story short, after 3 days of crying and worrying we found him!!!! A man broughthim into the SPCA on monday afternoon. 3 nights outside for an indoor cat! Pretty awesome. He's a tough little guy!

This weekend I've got a photo class on saturday.. With Karen Russel , out at photo express in maple ridge. Not a fan of their Photography department but their scrapbooking department is amazing and I'm REALLY looing forward to this class.

That's it, hopefully I'll have great photos to post soon!

PS Happy Birthday Cassie!!!!!

No comments: