Saturday, September 01, 2007

Getting close..

Well, September 4th is fast approaching. Now the nerves set in. Last year at this time was a bit easier as I was going to a school where i could be certain that in most, or all of my classes i would know students. This year it's another ballgame. I am certain this year that i will know NO students in my classes. Its a little nerve wracking. Of course it doesn't help that i'm reading a book right now about a school from hell... maybe i'll wait until i have the first week of school behind me before i continue with that one! At least I had jon there today to help me set up my classroom, it sure made it more fun having someone else there!



Other than that.... Jon and i have had a great few days together, taking pictures around town. playing with new lenses and stuff ;) Here are a few taken with the fisheye lens.. oh and one thrown in for good measure in a candy shop. We got in trouble for this one. Apparantly we could take the photo and build our own candy shop and steal her ideas..... too much like work if you ask me :)










Well, i sure have been enjoying my new camera! The best part of it is that i get to use all of Jon's fun lenses and i don't have to buy them! (for saying that i KNOW i'll have to buy the next one)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope I don't want a lense... just a d300.....

Anonymous said...

Love your pics Shannon! That fisheye lens looks like so much fun. I recognize that park in West Van - that's where we had our engagement pics taken.

bcgal00 Rae said...

Awesome photos! Love the candy store one.