This is Kerri. She is one of our petstore superstars. Thought this was funny :)
And here we are.. Milton was trying to challenge himself tonight. He's not as adventureous as Spike, but i think he did well with the Boa!!
Spike: not to be outdone had an adventure with a tarantula. I'm still shivering...so is Jon. Thanks GINA for your help :) you're awesome!

After the trials of the reptile room, it's time for some relaxation with the kittens. Milton was playing hide and seek. Can you find him?
Spike wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I don't think he gets it.
That's all for today. Thanks to our overworked and underpaid Petland friends :) You guys rock!



10 comments:
This is just too funny Shannon!! I love the two at the 'zoo'!! Love your pictures LOL.
love your sense of whimsy! I cant wait to see their next adventures!
OMGoodness those kittens are precious...I almost fell on the floor with the spider one though....I am scared to death of them!
xoxo
Love these!
Loves,
K
Those pics are hilarious...great job :)
Too funny! I loved all those photos (except the spider one!).
You rock girl! This post totally made me giggle (except for the snake and spider pics which just totally grossed me out).
I can't believe you made it out of there without another little kitty to add to your menagerie. They are too cute!!!
OMG...you're toooo funny LOL! The tarantula shot kinda creeped me out though...YUCK!
you are so wacky, I'm having such a good giggle over these pics. And I'm one of the few okay with the snakes and tarantulas. When you see them cross your path in a rainforest in Belize, they are just another of earths creatures. And I used to be petrified of them.
Hey Shannon it's Kerri! That picture of me is ugly. I look so very strange! But the ferret is cute.
Gosh those poor employees.. Under-paid is right! haha
Post a Comment