Sunday, January 13, 2008

A few pics of the last few days







I can't stop taking pictures of Blake, maybe 'cause he's always hanging around me :) Jon's picture is of him putting up our new crowm mouldings. He never stops.

7 comments:

Cate said...

I have the same problem with Chloe that you have of Blake. It's because they're so cute!

Awesome pictures!

Kimberly said...

AWESOME! I so Lahoooove the way crown molding looks! What a guy! And I LOVE all the great shots of Blake too...don't stop! xoxo
Loves,
K

Brenna said...

I know how you feel about the pics, I'm always wanting to take some of Sebastion. Glad I'm not the only "crazy" one, lol
Blake looks so content.

Anonymous said...

Didn't you already have crown mouldings? For some reason I thought you did.

Now if you pull out those same pics of Blakey to scrap every time I see you, I'm going to have to start calling you Cate. :)

Anna Zalamea said...

i love that last photo of Blake napping :) those crown mouldings look really nice too!

Cyndi said...

Love those crown mouldings! Jon has been working hard. May I borrow him? There's a few things need done around here too.

Kimberly said...

PS...Shannon...Do you have a point and shoot camera or an SLR? To get this shot using an SLR, try to up your ISO to 800 or more when taking night shots and watch the difference...you won't even need a flash to get a crisp shot. I do this ALL the time and it works wonders. xoxo
Love ya,
K