It is your life....and you are a beautiful person living it and doing something about those rolling hills that life dishes out. Kudos to you! I love your blog and all the fun postings!
Well girly...do not get down about this...do not listen to anything you might be telling yourself that will make you feel bad about this...this is a step in the right direction for you and your honesty about it is only helping you too I believe. Thank you for sharing...and LOVE this shot you got too! ((hugs))) always! xoxo Love ya, K
This is strange, I don't remember posting on this photograph yet...but I see I did. Anyway...I love this shot of the close up of your cat too...so serene. xoxo Loves, K
6 comments:
It is your life....and you are a beautiful person living it and doing something about those rolling hills that life dishes out. Kudos to you! I love your blog and all the fun postings!
Well girly...do not get down about this...do not listen to anything you might be telling yourself that will make you feel bad about this...this is a step in the right direction for you and your honesty about it is only helping you too I believe. Thank you for sharing...and LOVE this shot you got too! ((hugs))) always! xoxo
Love ya,
K
He's gorgeous, and you took a great shot. Hugs Shannon! I'm here.
Keep sharing. Love that we're all learning a little bit more about each other.
I love this shot! The focus on his face is awesome!! Hugs!
This is strange, I don't remember posting on this photograph yet...but I see I did. Anyway...I love this shot of the close up of your cat too...so serene. xoxo
Loves,
K
Post a Comment