I personally wouldn't dress up your word at all. Have the environment/location "dress them up". Then if you feel like having a simple day you could. :)
Cool. They look great as is. If you wanted to dress them up tho a bit on the edges you could distress with paint, add a few rubon borders and maybe a little bling here and there on some edges.
I like Rae's suggestion of distressing the edges and stuff. Can't wait to see your word around your photos...should be interesting. And I love the word Create it fits in many aspects of ourselves.
6 comments:
I personally wouldn't dress up your word at all. Have the environment/location "dress them up". Then if you feel like having a simple day you could. :)
I agree with Cate on this one ... your word doesn't have to be dressed up at all.
LOVE this racing shot...and so LOVE your create word too...I wouldn't change a thing on it either...those are super cool!
xoxo
Love ya,
K
Cool. They look great as is. If you wanted to dress them up tho a bit on the edges you could distress with paint, add a few rubon borders and maybe a little bling here and there on some edges.
I like Rae's suggestion of distressing the edges and stuff. Can't wait to see your word around your photos...should be interesting. And I love the word Create it fits in many aspects of ourselves.
Coming from a clean & simple girl, I wouldn't change those letters one bit.
Love the racing photo!!
Post a Comment