random ramblings....
These are for you mom.. the finished mouldings.. now he wants to finish the downstairs!
Nice face! You got a good one Shannon! lol Was he protecting his mouse?
NO he meowed because i asked him to! smarter then he looks!
LOL...cat meowing in the dark...that would be difficult! hehehe. LOVE your popcorn shot and of all the great crown moulding...AWESOME! xoxolove ya,
Unless an animal is sleeping, they're hard to get photos of, and I think you're doing a great job of getting photos of the kitties! And now I'm going to go make popcorn!
What a look on his face! btw, popcorn is my weakness...I can eat a ton of it and don't like to share LOL!
The crown moulding looks awesome! And now I totally want popcorn. *S*And Blake is scaring me a bit in that pic but you did a great job at capturing it.Thanks for the walk today. Sorry it wasn't a little quieter. *S*
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nice face! You got a good one Shannon! lol Was he protecting his mouse?
NO he meowed because i asked him to! smarter then he looks!
LOL...cat meowing in the dark...that would be difficult! hehehe. LOVE your popcorn shot and of all the great crown moulding...AWESOME! xoxo
love ya,
Unless an animal is sleeping, they're hard to get photos of, and I think you're doing a great job of getting photos of the kitties! And now I'm going to go make popcorn!
What a look on his face! btw, popcorn is my weakness...I can eat a ton of it and don't like to share LOL!
The crown moulding looks awesome! And now I totally want popcorn. *S*
And Blake is scaring me a bit in that pic but you did a great job at capturing it.
Thanks for the walk today. Sorry it wasn't a little quieter. *S*
Post a Comment