random ramblings....
Whoa...I'm the first today!! I love the photo of the leaf in the ice on the gravel. And the Primas on your desk is an awesome photo too. What size is the macro lens?? I'm so curious to know what everyone is shooting with now!
That is a awesome pic of the leaf in the ice...WOW.
Ahhhh yes! Love that Macro! great shots! xoxo :)))Love ya,K
Fantastic shots, especially the first one! I can't wait to get a macro lens.
I thought I commented on this already but I guess not. I love how the leaf picture turned out!Angelo did finally stop screaming once we got home. No idea what his problem was. Thanks for the walk!
great shots! love the first one! what kind of camera do you have? I think I'm ready to upgrade :)
love the shot of the leaf in the ice.
Awesome, awesome photos!!!! I love that leaf one!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Whoa...I'm the first today!! I love the photo of the leaf in the ice on the gravel. And the Primas on your desk is an awesome photo too.
What size is the macro lens?? I'm so curious to know what everyone is shooting with now!
That is a awesome pic of the leaf in the ice...WOW.
Ahhhh yes! Love that Macro! great shots! xoxo :)))
Love ya,
K
Fantastic shots, especially the first one! I can't wait to get a macro lens.
I thought I commented on this already but I guess not.
I love how the leaf picture turned out!
Angelo did finally stop screaming once we got home. No idea what his problem was. Thanks for the walk!
great shots! love the first one! what kind of camera do you have? I think I'm ready to upgrade :)
love the shot of the leaf in the ice.
Awesome, awesome photos!!!! I love that leaf one!
Post a Comment